Sunday, August 24, 2008
More pics coming soon!!!
Ok, so I haven't been the best blogger lately...I never knew how busy I would be after having a baby!! I have LOVED every minute of it!! A lot of my time, I must confess, is still spent staring at this amazing little girl Ryan and I created. It's unfathomable!!! Such an amazing love! My goal this week is to get tons of pics up (they can tell more of a story than my words can, I think), from June to now. I assure you I will get our blog up to date ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! It was good to hear from you, this blogging world is fun isn't it? I love looking at your slide show and can't wait until it's our turn!! Congrats on your sweet baby girl.
Congratulations! I loved watching your slide show (and teared up because it was so sweet!) I can't wait to meet your precious baby girl.
I love the slide show. I am jealous I am not sure how to do one!! I made need you to teach me. Ensley is too cute for words. I can't wait for her and SW to meet. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment