Saturday, November 29, 2008

NOVEMBER!!!!!

We've had a fun, busy month! We've had lots of family gatherings as you can see from the pictures. E and I met Aunt Meme down in Little Rock for the night (we were going to meet in Searcy b/c it's halfway b/t Russellville and JBR but decided LR would be more fun!), E went to Mtn Home with me (I work there every 4 weeks) and Pop and Grandjan came over and kept her while I worked. The Sound Concepts party was a fun get together too! We celebrated Thanksgiving in Harrison and made a trip over to Huntsville to see Nana and Papa (E's great grandprents).
We have been practicing sitting up and last night she did it for the longest time so far but then toppled over! She likes to hold her own bottle sometimes, especially when it's towards the end and not so heavy. She's started chewing on her toes and helps me when I change her diaper by holding her legs up (whether or not she knows she's helping!) I LOVE hearing her laugh!! Such a sweet sound! She's been eating rice cereal for a few months so we tried some carrots...I don't think she liked them and I also don't think they agreed with her tummy...we'll be moving onto bananas next week! She sat in her hi-chair for the first time this month and loves it! She outgrew her cradle--I walked in one day and her chin was resting on the side of it!--so we have moved her pack n play into our bedroom. I don't know when we'll ever let go and let her sleep the night in her baby bed in her own room!?!? Surely before she's one??? :)
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Last T'giving we told our families we were expecting, we were 10 weeks. We feel so blessed and thankful to have our baby girl!

No comments: