Friday, February 13, 2009

January Pics and Updates!!

The start of 2009 has been fun, busy, and great. Heather and I took the kids to the Peabody for a night of fun and my did we ever leave a trail wherever we went!!! It was hilarious but so much fun!! None of us slept very much either!!! As you can see in the pics, Ensley and Luke love each other and totally carry on conversations, it's so stinkin cute (they are 10 weeks apart)! Ensley can upset him though, I don't know if it's b/c she may be a little much at times and it's overwhelming to him, or if she is telling him something that upsets him. They are precious together and Quince loves them both so much. He doesn't like it when Ensley eats his cars, though.
We celebrated Ryan's, Al's, and Brad's B-days (Jan 11, 8, and 12 respectively!!!) at Pammie and Grandad's in early Jan.
Grandjan and Pop came for a visit and to babysit while Uncle Brad took me to a wedding reception (Ryan was out of town).
Ryan went on too many trips this month but I got a few swimsuits and a new purse out of it so it's OK!
Ensley had her first ear infection this month--WAH! We got rid of it quickly, though, so she is better now. We went to the doctor 10 days apart and she gained almost a pound in those 10 days! She weighed 18lbs 12oz! Maybe it's b/c we've started eating three meals a day this month too.
She is still doing the army crawl this month but is super duper fast--and into everything!! I had to call Poison Control the other day b/c she was eating one of those spider traps/boxes!!! Luckily it's just sticky stuff and no poison, and she didn't have it in her mouth very long thank goodness!! I literally turned my back for 2 seconds, but I have learned that's all it takes!!!
We introduced the sippy cup, she does OK with it, haven't really used it lately, I kind of forgot-whoops!
Enjoy and hope to have more up soon!!

No comments: