Here's a cute video of sweet baby E...I miss her so!!! 5 more days and I will be home to her!
Anyway, the conversation on the video about the plant is quite funny(the video has nothing to do with the plant I just wanted to explain b/c it's funny!)...mom has a plant that Ensley LOVES. It is actually missing a small part of a leaf and mom is just certain Ensley ate it when she was in Harrison while we were in Mexico. We were all in Harrison last weekend and I was able to see Ensley's obsession with the plan first hand...she gets in her walker and goes over to the plant and tries to eat it and pull the leaves off. I had to say "no!" a few times to her and at one point she looked at me and smiled and grabbed the plant again!!!---with a look in her eyes that she knew she wasn't supposed to be doing that but did anyway!!! Oh my! That's starting early...I just wonder where she gets that rebellion from????..... ;-)
I do see one of my traits in E already--curiosity!! I have always been a curious cat and Ensley is very curious about EVERYTHING and into everything as well!!
I think I forgot to mention I had to call poison control-again! She loves the trashcan in the bathroom and one day it was pretty full and she grabbed a Tide pen out of there (it was empty luckily!) and was sucking on the end of it (the pen part-no lid was on it)...literally 2 seconds was all it took! Jeez!! (It's only hydrogen peroxide if anyone has any future concerns) Moral to the story--empty the trashcan more often! Oh yeah, and never turn my back!!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I couldn't get on this video--but love and remember the picture!!! We may be purchasing yet another gate for the house soon!!! Love, moma grandjan
Well I got it this time and wish you would tell me to be quiet when you are videoing!!! yck!!! (I think you did but after I wouldn't stop talking!). Love you all, moma
Post a Comment