Thursday, June 25, 2009
One year ago....
One year ago tonight, I was at the hospital, hooked up to all the machines, ready to start the process of giving birth to my first baby. It's surreal to think back to that time, a time when Ensley Elizabeth was still inside of me, a time of excitement, anticipation, and pure joy, a time when we did not yet know her. This year has been the best year of our lives. Nothing can compare to the happiness our precious daughter has brought us. I cannot believe she will be one tomorrow. Sometimes it feels like it has gone by very quickly, but then other times, I feel it was just right. I have tried to savor every moment, every milestone, everything. We love her more and more everyday and are so thankful and blessed that we were given such an amazing gift from above. We thank you God, without Him, nothing is possible. We love you Ensley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that brought tears to my eyes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ENSLEY!! We love you little girl and hope to see you SOON!
Post a Comment