
Happy Father's Day to Ryan!! I can speak for him when I say he is so very very happy to be a DADA! I wanted a baby very badly for a long time, and he was kind-of OK it just being us, but he knew how I longed to be a MAMA that he wanted it too, not for him necessarily, but for me. It was the best gift he has ever given me and I know the feeling is mutual!! He will look at me at least once a week and say, "You know, I'm glad you had me do this, she's pretty cool." Or he'll say, "She was a pretty good idea, you know?" For those of you that know Ryan, that's saying a lot. (I also think that he knows and LOVES that she looks just like him!!!) We love you DADA Ryan.
Ryan and his DADA on Father's Day
Ensley was in one outfit and decided to go play in the toilet so we had to bathe her and change her. I let Ryan pick out what she would wear. He picked this festive 4th of July outfit that says :Miss America" ...too cute that he would pick that out over all of her fru-fru outfits! He is a very proud dada!
This is what we got Dada for his special day. I was going to let him take it to the showroom and put on his desk, but I seemed to have found the perfect spot for it in the living room!!!
A note to my DADA--I love you immeasurably is what you always say to me...I want you to know that the feeling is so entirely mutual!! You have been an incredible Father to all THREE of us kids and we wouldn't be who we are today without your love, guidance, and support. Your faith, your love and respect for Mom (and all of us!), and gentle spirit are amazing, and I love seeing you with Ensley. She adores her POP and prefers you over anyone sometimes which is PRICELESS!!! As are you and mom. Happy Father's Day, Daddy. SA

2 comments:
I just read it to him--he stood behind me and he said "that is sweet"!!! Thank you---and I love his Father's Day present also!!! Love, GJ
Ensley is just beautiful! Let us know sometime when you are in Fayetteville. I know Evie would love to play with her.
Post a Comment