I have really been neglecting our family blog!! Life is so busy right now but it sure is fun!!!
Ensley's latest wellness checkup has her in the 80% for height
(36.5") and in the 50% for weight (26lbs). She really hasn't gained a lot of weight in the last few months but she is getting really tall!! And she's getting more gold ringlets in her hair (except in the am and it is then a complete frizz fro!!).
She is my little sister reincarnated we have all decided!! She looks and acts just like Aunt Meme did when she was younger---blond curly hair, blue eyes, same crooked smile sometimes, many of the same expressions, loves sleeping right in between Mama and Dada, and loves to be naked (fortunately Aunt Meme outgrew most of these things!)!!! It's too funny. I love it though b/c my sister is my BF and I think she is precious is so many ways so for E to take after her (as opposed to me--who carried her for 10 months and delivered her, etc..) is just wonderful! Oh and of course she still looks like her Daddy too!!
She is talking soooo much and now says Mommie instead of mama and it is so precious! This new big girl bed thing has been quite an adjustment and I have decided our next kid will stay in the crib til they are 5!! Even if we have to put a tent over it!! :-)
She LOVES books still, loves having 500 of them spread out all around her too! She loves playing with her dolls and really enjoys putting clothes on herself--that she picked out of course, not me. I didn't know the clothing independence/opinions came this early, but I guess they do! Last night she got both her shoes on the right feet and attempted to tie them, but decided it's more fun to take them off and put them back on. Too cute.
We wear big girl panties around the house sometimes b/c she won't keep a diaper on(or clothes) with some success and of course some accidents! Last night she tee-teed in the floor and then this am she went in the potty, so it will happen in due time, we're just trying to ease her into it. I've also found that it's not very easy on the parent either!! I can't tell you how many times we have sat on the potty and then she changes her mind that she doesn't need to go!
I will try and post updated pics and videos asap.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment