

Sarah Holt's baby shower!! We can't wait to meet Harper!!


Ensley and me goofing around with my new camera remote!




Ryan and I had a get away weekend to Florida! He was up for the "Integrator of the Year" award along with 3 other home automation stores. Although we didn't come home with the big award, it was still very exciting to have been recognized as one of the top 4 Techhome Integrators in the US! (everyone else up for the award was from California!) We are so proud of Dada!!
We also didn't realize there is a world outisde of Disney in Orlando!!! SOoooo fun! We went to Universal Studios and Worlds of Adventure--Ryan turned into a 12 year old and dragged me on every single roller coaster and I realized I am officially grown up b/c it was NOT FUN!! I think it took me a day to get my equillibruim (and stomach!) back!! We also went to a super fun water park, which (as an official grown up) I could handle and really enjoyed! But nothing could top the shopping down there--the outlet shopping--I had to buy another bag just to get everything home!! I've decidede to plan another trip before Christmas to do all my c-mas shopping! Can't wait to go back (minus the roller coaster rides!!)!
2 comments:
so cute...she is getting so big... hopefully you can keep her "corralled" a little while longer... can't tell what she might dream up when she gets out in the world...ha! Pam Cov
so cute...she is getting so big... hopefully you can keep her "corralled" a little while longer... can't tell what she might dream up when she gets out in the world...ha! Pam Cov
Post a Comment