
We went in Thursday for Ensley's 2 month visit to the doctor...she got her shots! I almost lost it but remembered I am now a mother so I kept it together...it's hard watching your baby hurt!!
Ensley weighed 10 pounds 11 ounces!! And is 22.5 inches long! She's in the 50th percentile for both!! YEAH!! This pic was taken before the shots...
3 comments:
oh she could not be any cuter ! I am dreading the shots....you give me something to look up too!! Miss you!
Hey, Sarah! It's Cassie. I can't believe we have girls so close in age! My Mollie Beth was born on August 3rd, so they're less than two months apart. Andie Kate is three (almost four) and a great big sis! Enlsey is so, so precious and cute. Someday our girls will have to meet. I love seeing you as a mom! I know you are a great one! Keep writing! It's so fun to read! Congrats!!! Love you!
Sprot! Just found your blog on Miltons... can't wait to read up :)
XO, Brat
Post a Comment