Friday, August 8, 2008

Ensley Elizabeth Heringer 6-26-08 5:34pm 7lbs 4 oz 20inches

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I love it! I sat here this morning and pure happiness for you two! My favority part was seeing all your family there with you! How wonderful! Plus all the pink was GREAT...but I would not expect any other color to be there as you brought your sweet little on into this world! I hope things are going great!

Sandra said...

I love your blog. I can't wait to meet miss ensley. Hope you are doing well. I have a blog for Sarah Wesley. It is sarahwesleycooper@blogspot.com
Love,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Can you beleive our girls have the same birthday, we will have to get these two together! We are so glad you all are doing well. I hope you don't mind but we have added you to our list of people to check in on.

Emily McIllwain said...

LOOOOVE IT and LOOOOOVE you three!!!! Y'all are an ADORABLE little family. I miss my baby-niece!!!!! Oh, and you and Ry too:). Mwwwah!
Love,
Aunt Meme