Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OCTOBER PICS & UPDATES!!!!

Oh my! Life is busy busy busy!!! I am back to work full time and it seems that every minute of everyday is very occupied! I never realized how much time I had before! I think I like being busy, though, so it's good!

Ryan is gearing up for his big grand opening of the new showroom--Sound Concepts has come a long way in 5 1/2 years!

We celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary October 12th! Ensley celebrated it with us at the Peabody Memphis (how romantic right!?!)--we had fun, though!

At her 4 month checkup Ensley weighed 14lbs 8 oz...exactly double her birthweight! She was 24.5 inches long (who knows what she is now!). She is still sleeping in her cradle at the foot of our bed (her room is soooooooo far away!!!) and sleeping through the night which is sooooooooooo nice!! Ryan usually gets her ready and takes her to school in the mornings which is so cute. She is more smiley than ever, laughs all the time, and is rolling all over the place. She is reaching for everything and chewing on anything!! No teeth yet, though...but she's a drooler! We started feeding her rice cereal this month...with a spoon! It took her a few days to figure it out but she enjoys it now and it's so neat watching her eat from a spoon! She still LOVES bathtime and I think she may be swimming by next summer!!

I quit nursing this month which was hard but made my life as a working mother much easier. Ryan and I went on a little trip together to Anna Johnson's wedding in Dallas (my first full weekend away from her), and had a gerat time, it was nice to get away just the two of us and I didn't cry once (I was really afraid I would be a basketcase leaving her!)!!

We've decided she looks like her Aunt Meme and her Daddy...I'd question it but I know I gave birth to her!

Enjoy the pics, hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the new pics! Sw, Ali and I will be in Jonesboro in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see everyone.
Sandra