Sweet family pictures! Thanks for sharing. I hope you guys had a great Christmas! Romey will be in Jonesboro a week from tomorrow so maybe you and Ensley will get to see her. I meant to write earlier and tell you how much I enjoyed visiting with you at the cookie party. It is a blessing for me to see you as a Mom after years of praying for a child for you guys. She was certainly worth the wait!
1 comment:
Sweet family pictures! Thanks for sharing. I hope you guys had a great Christmas! Romey will be in Jonesboro a week from tomorrow so maybe you and Ensley will get to see her. I meant to write earlier and tell you how much I enjoyed visiting with you at the cookie party. It is a blessing for me to see you as a Mom after years of praying for a child for you guys. She was certainly worth the wait!
Post a Comment