What a fun month this has been!!!! Ensley is just more and more fun every day! She loves to wave "bye bye", thanks Mom, Dad, and Meme for teaching her!!! It is the cutest thing ever! She'll wave to me when I pick her up from Miss Niki's and it melts my heart!!!
She has said her first word-DADA of course!!! I was really trying to teach her to say HI (something neutral!) but it wasn't happening so we started working on DADA. Her voice is so sweet and I can't wait to hear more of it!! We will work on MAMA next!! I will post a video soon!
For Valentine's Day, we went to Memphis for a wedding and had a great time. Emily and Jonathan were there to celebrate V Day too so we got to have dessert that night and brunch the next morning with them! It was fun, I love Memphis and miss working over there!
Well, we finally did it---Ensley is in her own room!!!!!! It was a big step---for me I guess!! Kind of funny--I had to move the matress to the lowest level, b/c she is so big and was pulling up!! I was afraid she would fall out! I think she likes it so far, the first night we put her in there it lasted an hour--she woke up so I moved her in our room. But, she has done great since then! I think this week while I am in NY, she is in the pak'n'play in our room near her Daddy, I hope they're having fun!! I am missing her but I think I'm okay...but it is only the 2nd day away!! I did sleep in till 10:30 this morning and took a 2 hour nap this afternoon, which was very nice...but I'm kind of lonely for my baby girl!!! Oh yeah--and Ryan too :-)
Ensley is now 8 months old!!! I can't believe it!!! Enjoy!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wonderful memories of February!!! Grandjan
Post a Comment