I am finally home to my baby girl!!! She hugged me so tight when I first saw her and smiled and giggled and just looked at me with those big blue eyes--it was so precious! I cried of course b/c I thought she might have forgotten me...thankfully she didn't!!
While I was away, I missed a few things... :-(...she is crawling on all fours now and Pammie said she has said "hi" a few times! I'm still waiting to hear it though! She has this new face that cracks me up! She'll smile really big them squint up her eyes and nose and stick her tounge to one side...it's hilarious!! Kaden Thomas taught her how to clap!!! She loves it, especially when it makes a noise! Thanks Kaden!!
Although Ryan was very very glad to have me back (I don't think he has ever missed me as much as he did!) he and Ensley really had a good time together. They have a new special bond that is so sweet to see.
We have tried to have fun since I've been home but the poor thing has been so sick! She started getting sick on Monday then came down with a fever on Thursday for the first time ever (ranging from 101-102.5!). We went to her doctor on Friday (Pammie took her on Weds and somehow the doctor on call missed the redness in her ears and rattling in her chest...won't be going back to him!) and both ears are very red. They did a breathing treatment to rule out other things and luckily the congestion isn't in her lungs. She had 102.2 in the night but so far today hasn't had any fever, I really hope she is on the upside of all of this and that she stays well for a while!!!!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My sweet baby--hope you are well now and we can't wait to see you this weekend!!! Love you, grandjan
Post a Comment