Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!!!!


Oh I am so thankful and blessed to FINALLY be celebrating this day!!!! It was a wonderful day; it started with my favorite breakfast in bed--Sausage McMuffin (no egg!) and Large Diet Coke from McD's. Growing up, it's a tradition in our house to fix Mom b-fast and take it up to her on a tray with a flower, so I told Ryan we had to start that here. (I requested the McD's, it's my fav! one day he and E can cook me up some bfast, though!). Ryan picked roses from our backyard and put the on the tray too. Then we got ready and went to church. I had wanted us all to go to the park and have a picnic, but the weather didn't cooperate so we came home, ate lunch, then took a 2.5 hour nap!! All three of us, it was nice! Then we woke up and Ryan took us shopping for household goodies at Target and WalMart (we love it when Dada treats us to any shopping spree!), and then we went to The Heringer's for Mother's Day dinner. It was such a special day and I thank God for making me a mother to my baby E!!!









To my Moma on Mother's Day---I am so sorry I couldn't be there to bring you breakfast in bed. Thank you for being the best mother ever and teaching me so many things! You are a wonderful person inside and out and I appreciate all you have taught me and still are teaching me!!! I always knew how much I love you and how special you were to me, but having a baby of my own made me realize just how amazing and important Mommies are!!! Love you GJ!!!! SA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok those pics are PRECIOUS!!! i almost teared up! I miss you guys! :)
-Cousin Katie

Grandjan said...

Thank you, Sarah, I missed you also on Mother's Day but so glad you are getting to celebrate it also. There is nothing better in the world!!! Love you--and Happy First Mother's Day to you. Love, Moma