Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our trip to NWA!!!

We had so much fun!!! Thanks Honea for letting us stay at your house!!! Hope we didn't leave anything behind...like McDonalds biscuit :) (My fellow Pom-Pon girls and Cheerleaders---look how she is sitting!! She sits like that all the time!) Thanks Aunt Meme for all of you help!! You are such a great Aunt and E loves you!!!



Friday night E and I went to Bella Vista to see Keri, Shane, and their girls. They had so much fun together. We told them they were all going to live in the big green house on Maple street one day, each a year apart--Noel is 3, Lila almost 2, and E almost 1. How much fun will Mom's day be!?!? I didn't get a pic of E and Lila, but got a few of she and Noel. Ensley just loved her and hugged her to pieces!! It was so cute! Then Keri, Ensely, and I all went to Bonefish for dinner--it was delish and of course the server got another big tip b/c we left a mess!!!

For lunch on Sat, we met up with Missy, Sarah Holt, Holly, Jennifer and Addison, and Courtney and Bishop.

We went to the Mellow Mushroom and loved it!!! Can't wait to go back!! (Of course, another big mess...) Sorry Kestners!!!








Aunt Honea helped E fall asleep while we shopped at Bella Jacks...
Love my E!!!

Thanks Aunt Meme and Aunt Honea for babysitting Sat. night so I could go to dinner with my friends!!!!
On Sunday, Meme, E and I all met Ellis, Beth, KT, and MaryMorgan for lunch at the Promenade, I had never been...it is so neat! I didn't feel like I was in Arkansas!!! CAn't wait to go back!




Ensley LOVED Ellis and went right too him, it was sooooooo sweet!! She slobbered all over his shirt!

















Shopping for some shoes!

On the way back to Harrison, we stopped in and met AVERY!!! Finally! We had been wanting to meet him for a long time now! They had a great time!


WHEW!! We sure did do a lot in one weekend!! It was so great seeing everyone though!! Next time I hope to stay longer!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely precious!!! Beautiful!! You look fantastic Sara!!!!!