
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Co-Sleeping can be dangerous!!!
I have always thought co-sleeping is precious, at least I love it and Ryan does too. While I nursed Ensley, we shared the guest bedroom, normally co-sleeping thought the night (such a precious time!!), and even today, if she wakes up in the night, we will put her in bed with us. It is the most convenient for all of us since we all need our sleep at night, but...I think I have learned the hard way how dangerous co-sleeping can be!!!! Ensley head-butted me the other night and gave me a black lip---sooooo not funny, but funny! When it happened, it hurt (a lot), but I quickly went back to sleep. When I looked at myself in the mirror the next morning...black blood blister on my lip!!! I looked like I had been punched! If I wore realy dark lipstick, it would cover it up but I looked a little goth if you know what I mean. So I just explained it to everyone that my kid did it and not my husband! HA!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OUCH!!!! Speaking of dangerous, my neighbor's boy fell between the headboard and the mattress one night. Very scary. So thankfully, it was you rather than her, I guess. Tough Momma!
Post a Comment