I forgot to post this!! We had Ensley's first trip to the dentist a few weeks ago and they all said she set a world record (maybe they say that to all new parents??) b/c she actualy let them brush her teeth! She had so much fun in the waiting room--I did too!--lots of things to do in there, and was great when the dental assistant cleaned her teeth. When Dr. Oliver came around, though, she wasn't as cooperative but he said it was great that they were able to even clean her teeth and he was able to get a good look in there. Hopefully this will ease any fear of future appointments in the next few years!??!?!

1 comment:
Hi! Yes, I have checked you guys out and I can't believe how much Ensley is growing! Photography is so much fun now that we have our new subjects to capture! You are more advanced than me, but I can't wait to learn more about it. Great to hear from you and take care!
Post a Comment