Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ALREADY NOVEMBER!?!?!?

WOW!! I think I am still stuck in August or something, I can't believe how time is passing so quickly!!! There's been a lot going on around here, the most recent being a BIG change for our little E...no more crib!!! She was climbing out of it and after hearing quite a few broken bone stories, we decided it was time to go to a BIG GIRL bed!!! Thank you Pammie and G'daddy!! Last night was the first night and it went well. It took me a while to keep her in the bed, probably a 45 minute process, but she finally stayed and went nite nite. I couldn't get the monitor to work so I slept in guest bed so I could hear her if she woke up (or fell out!). She woke up around 3:30 and came into the hallway so I put her back in her bed...and that's where I slept the rest of the night too! It's nice to get to cuddle with her (in her bed and not just ours;-), and it reminds me of my bed time routine when I was younger--Dad would always hoist me into bed, we'd say prayers, then I would want he or mom to tell me a story about when they were litte. Bedtime is a precious time that definately requires some extra patience after such a big change.
We have LOVED this crib! Can't wait to use it for the next baby Heringer!! (no I'm not preggers)
She liked to sleep at the top of the bed, normally on top of a pillow (probably b/c she has slept on me so much of her life!! She also just liked her blanket and not all the sheets/comforter.

No comments: