Thursday, November 19, 2009

HALLOWEEN!

We had such a fun Halloween with our little Cinderella!!! I couldn't resist dressing up either, and we couldn't leave Ryan out, so we all dressed up! We first went to Pammie and Grandaddy's for yummy burgers and snacks, then headed to the Alpes for kids games and more snacks. When the big kids went on the hayride, Ensley made her first Trick or Treat at the Aunt Jill and Uncle Larry's house and was able to give Seth a big kiss on the cheek, then she had to go see Kaden Thomas and give him a big smooch (actually, she's been biting him lately..agh!)! We had such a great evening and Ensley enjoyed being Rella, even though everytime I would ask her if she was going to be Rella for Halloween she would say no...kids are too funny!!

The Doctor, All Star Cheerleader (I cheered in this outift in London's New Year's Day parade in 96! if I hadn't hurt my back, I probably would've done some moves!! I was just glad we were able to get out as a family with no wheelchair!), and the most beautiful Rella ever!!! When we returned home, Ensley only had one of her "glass" slippers!! How funny!! Kaden had it at his house! Is he her prince!?! ;-)
Precious pic of E and cousin Seth
Trick or Treat!?!?
Quince!
Posing for mommy

We love G'daddy!
PP and Luke
Nemo and Rella





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's such a cutie. What a little daddy's girl - she looks just like him. Love seeing your updates on sweet E and hope your back is better soon.

By the way, impressive that you can still fit into a 1996 cheerleader uniform at 30. What a babe.

sharon