Thursday, April 23, 2009

FOUR STEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had Ensley's 9-month check-up yesterday (even though she will be 10 months on Sunday)...and she is 28" long and weighed 19.6 lbs. She has actually lost weight since Monday--we had to go in Monday b/c I thought she might have another ear infection, but thankfully, she didn't! She weighed 20.2 then!?!?! They weren't concerned, her appetite hasn't been as good as normal in the last few days and she is soooo stinking active!!! While we were waiting in the doctor's office, she actually took FOUR STEPS all by herself!!!!!!!! She has taken one step here and there but this was the real deal and it was FOUR!!!! I was so proud of her!!! She gets so tickeled when she stands there by herself, it's precious. I actually got a video of it the other night but she fell flat on her forehead so I decided not to post it...I got one last night I'll post later.
She loves Dr. Hornbeck and reached for him with glee. He was looking in her mouth at her 3rd tooth she is getting and she reached up and stuck her thumb up his nose---it was soooooooooo hilarious!!!!!! Here's a cute pic I took of them as she was hugging him good-bye.

No comments: