Friday, April 10, 2009

MARCH!!!!!!

What a wonderful month March was!! Lots of updates!!! First and foremost, Ensley has added a new word to her vocabulary----MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Precious Precious! Another biggie, she started eating crackers...oh my do they fix ANYTHING!!! We go through so many b/c Ryan and I are eating just as many as she is! YUM! She is pulling up like crazy and "cruising" as they call it. The fun is just beginning!! She has let go and stood there for a few seconds then splat on the booty--I think they make diapers extra thick for cushion not absorption!!! We did have a major mishap and scare, I will do another post for that ordeal. All I can say is that she has some angels up above watching over her--and us!!! E devoured her first McDonalds biscuit and LOVED it!! It was a mess though!! She loves mac and cheese too! We celebrated Quince's b-day (3!!!) and even tried some of the frosting on the cake. On our Saturday outing looking for shoes, the Easter Bunny happened to be at Dillards so we got a few pics--she LOVED it!! She wanted to stay on the bunny's lap! Thanks Pammie and Grandad for taking Heather and me to the Orpheum to see Legally Blonde the Musical--it was awesome!!! Ryan was awarded an Outstanding Young Executive for 2008 by the NEA Business Today--we are so proud of you Dada!!!! Here are March pics!!!!

No comments: