Friday, November 13, 2009

October pics!

Here are some fun October pics!!! It was a crazy month that started out normal...until I hurt my back very badly. I have had lower back pain off and on for about 5 years and after the Auburn game, it was killing me. We did a TON of walking and carrying Ensley and bags (diaper and purse)--and yes I was in comfortable shoes this time--platform tennis shoes (hehehehe...I don't know why I can't come to terms with my 5'4 frame--I think I might have as of now though!). Then TW (Tragikly White) was playing at Z330 so we had to go and celebrate Brandi's b-day and our 7 year wedding anniversary (Oct 12th) doing what I love best, dancing...the outcome--Two bulging disks and a torn ligament. Ouch. I thought I was in labor and didn't even know I was pregnant (you know, like the show) b/c the pain was so intense and terrible--worse than labor I think b/c I never got an epidural! There was no big scene on the dance floor, I didn't fall down and my pride wouldn't let me show my pain til we got out of there. Needless to say, I'm not so sure we will be putting a dance room in our new house now!! I'm actually scared to dance again. So sad. The doctors say years of dancing probably took its toll on my back. It has been a humbling, eye opening experience. It was terrible at first, and I am thankful for great family and friends who really helped out! Pammie had Ensley the first week after it happened, then Pop and GJ came to town for a while. I'm doing better but have to move slower and more carefully--very hard to do!! I have been off work for almost 6 weeks trying to heal as best as possible (physical therapy three times a week). Anyway, sorry to make this post about me and my aging back! Enjoy the pics, there are quite a few funny ones!!!I had to get out of the house, so we went to the mall where they have wheelchairs available!! I couldn't last that long but it was nice to get out! At one point, I was pushing Ensley in the stroller while Mom was pushing me in the wheelchair!
Ensley would rather wear her diedy on her head...
Baby Sound Concepts!!

Having fun in the fridge?? Little Miss Serious
nite nite wth dada

LOVE this


Another Razorback game!!






Sarah reading to E



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved them all except the one with you in wheelchair. Pop loved the one of he and Ensley!! Love you all---Happy Thanksgiving!!! We will be thinking of you all!! Love, Moma