Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New video!

I took this video yesterday morning, and I love it!!
Normally, Ryan takes Ensley to Niki's a little before 7am, but the last few weeks I was off work (this is my 2nd week back), he let me take her to Niki's, and I loved it! (I think he was worried I would sleep in and get lazy or something...ha! Yes, I would've LOVED to have slept in past 7am at least a few days, but that's OK)
Ensley and I would enjoy b-fast together every morning and it was so special. Then, she would get very active and I would have to take her to Niki's so I wouldn't hurt my back again (which made me feel guilty, but I had to get my back better). I have missed it since I've gone back to work, but yesterday, Dada had to go to work at 6, so E and I were able to eat b-fast together...so fun! She LOVES peanut butter! And strawberry cream cheese, bananas, apples, spagetti (not for b-fast!), and her fav food right now is ketchup I think...sooooo very messy!!!
This was a 20 questions b-fast today, enjoy!
PS---NOTICE HER HAIR!?!?! Oh my! It always looks like this in the am....and if I don't wet it and comb it out and scrunch it up...she's got some frizz!!!

No comments: