Sunday, December 6, 2009

One flew over the Sprott nest...

I just found these pics on a different camera, and it reminded me of something that happened when E and I went to Harrison to see GJ, Pop, Aunt Garlanda and Uncle TomTom. Pop was walking Ensley around, trying to get her ready for Nite Nite and she said "bird!". Pop just thought she was saying the word bird, until he actually SAW the bird himself in the middle of their dining room!! It took us forever to try and get the bird out of the house!!! It was sooooooo funny!!! At one point, the bird perched on our "Daniel" statue...it looks like it's a part of the statue so much that I thought it was part of the statue til it moved, ever so slightly!! Then, off again it went...I can't explain how comical it all was but you can only imagine! I finally (probably after 30 mins or so) managed to corner the bird and scoop him up in a towel. We then let him go, poor bird, he'll probably never be the same! The way he would throw himself into a window or the ceiling had to of done some brain damage!!


Ensley thoroughly enjoyed playing with TomTom.
We love you Garggie and Tom!! Can't wait for E to be QUEEN of Texas!!!!!

No comments: