Saturday, December 5, 2009

WOW!

Where has time gone?? I cannot believe it is already time for Christmas!!?? We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have sooooo very much to be thankful for!! We are truly blessed! I am so very very thankful that GJ, Pop, Meme, and Jon made it to Paris and back safely! I was very nervous about all of them being on a plane together! They had a great trip and we were sad to miss it!! They spent T'giving at the Eifel Tower and we stayed here. Dada suprised us and made a big b-fast the morning of Thanksgiving, then we headed to Rector to have a big lunch with Dixie and her new husband Ryan. It was so very nice of them to include us and we had a wonderful time seeing family! That evening, we had ANOTHER big meal at Pammie and G'daddy's it was sooo good and the kids opened a few early presents for our trip to Disney World! What a fun day with family!!
Her are some fun pics from November...Ensley is doing great in her big girl bed and I love being able to really cuddle with her in it! She still loves books and wants to read about 10 every night before NiteNite! I need to start limiting it! We are done with the high chair, she was trying to climb into it and out of it, so we just do the booster seat at meals now. She actually managed to get halfway out of her car seat once!?! She is a monkey, or a curtain climber as my mom call her! She reminds us to pray before every meal which is precious b/c that something we should never forget! She loves dolls, putting clothes around her neck, and helping me pick out what shes going to wear. She also LOVES making messes...wow. I'm patiently trying to teach her to pick up if we take everything out of a drawer or bag. She is adding new words daily and I love the sound of her sweet sweet voice, especially when she says Mama or Dada or E!!!!

Mini Photo Shoot with E...



Bath time with Dada!!Our little climber!

E had soooo much fun at Kaden's 2nd bday party! The train was so fun!Contemplating the slide...she eventually went for it and did a somersault down it! She wanted to do it again!Ensley and I made a trip to see Uncle jon (Don) and Meme and had so much fun!! Ensley loved the leaves and climbing up and down their stairs. We love you guys! XXOO

She does this all the time and it's quite comical!!




Sweet Sweet Sarah and E...so cute together!
YAY! E let Cousin Cheryl hold her!! Didix--thank you so much for having us over for Thanksgiving lunch!!! We LOVED it!!!

The kids received early C-mas gifts for Thanksgiving at Pammie and G'daddy's! THanks you two !!!





All bundled up and ready to go!

This was very messy but very funny...she got in the fridge and opened and ate 2 jello pudding snacks.

No comments: